Your Support is Critical, Now More than Ever
With a mission to inspire and educate through nature, Mounts Botanical Garden is in the unique position to educate all populations about the value of environmental stewardship, urban farming and gardening in the South Florida climate.
The nonprofit Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden has strategically planned for future exhibitions, garden designs and innovative environmental education programs. We rely on ticket sales, nursery sales, garden tours, private donations, and grants to operate. The Friends also work in partnership with Palm Beach County Cooperative Extension to support the horticulture team that takes care of the Garden.
Sustaining our programming and raising funds to ensure our stability as an organization stand at the top of our objectives. No donation is too small. Every donation matters. Thank you!
Ways to Give to the Garden
- CLICK to donate online right here!
- Checks payable to the Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden, Inc.
- Shop Amazon Smile – Amazon supports charities through Amazon Smile (www.smile.amazon.com). Just select Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden as your Charity of choice, or use this direct link to our CHARITY PAGE.
- Stock Gifts – contact Rwolberg@pbcgov.org for details
- Planned Giving & Bequests – In your Estate Planning, consider making Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden a beneficiary.
The Friends of The Mounts Botanical Garden, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) registered non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. A copy of the official registration (Registration #CH9858) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free, 1-800-435-7352 within the State of Florida, or online at https://www.freshfromflorida.