Mounts Botanical Garden currently has a part-time temporary position open.
Admissions & Event Staff
Mounts Botanical Garden is currently hiring Part-Time Temporary Admissions & Events staff to provide coverage for daily admissions, event admissions, event set-up and breakdown. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and extended hours.
- Working under the supervision of the Community Engagement Manager.
- Operating registers for daily admissions and events.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Dispensing useful information about Mounts Botanical to visitors.
- Potentially working in a booth and interacting with visitors.
- Ensuring workspace is clean and organized.
- Adhering to Mounts Botanical safety standards.
Skills and Abilities Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly grasp POS systems and various software.
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve and make necessary decisions using sound judgment.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work outside for hours at a time, minimum 4 hours.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Preferred Education and Training Qualifications:
- Associate Degree
- Customer service: 2 years
- Computer literacy: 3 years
- POS: 2 years
Required Schedule Availability:
- Day shift
- Tuesday – Sunday
- Night shift as needed for special events
- On call
- Weekend availability is a must
Job Type: Part-time Temporary
The position information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. It’s not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Mounts Team please send your resume to email@example.com or visit indeed.com (search for Mounts Botanical Garden). If you qualify for the position, someone will contact you shortly. For any questions please contact the office at 561-233-1757.
CLICK HERE to view/download job description PDF.