Dogs’ Day in the Garden
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until April 10, 2022
Attention Dog Owners!
Bring your dogs for a nice Garden stroll on the Second Sunday each month, 9 am-4 pm (last entry at 3:00 pm). Regular Garden admission applies. Purchase at the gate.
Please bring your own water and treats.
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES ARE PERMITTED. Non-retractable leashes may be no longer than six (6) feet. If a dog arrives with a retractable leash, and there is no other leash to use, the Garden staff and volunteers reserve the right to refuse admittance.
- No more than ONE (1) DOG PER ADULT is permitted in the Garden at a time.
- Your dog’s RABIES VACCINATION SHOULD BE CURRENT as well as annual vaccinations. The use of heartworm and tick prevention products is recommended.
- The dog should have a well fitted collar to avoid any flight risk. The County License Tag should be displayed on the collar.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mounts Botanical strongly encourages owners not to bring their puppies if they’re under six (6) months old. This recommendation is for their safety.
- Dogs must remain on a non-retractable leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for their dog’s actions and behavior.
- Dogs must be attended and supervised at all times by a person 18 years or older.
- No unattended dogs are permitted in the Garden at any time.
- All dog owners assume liability for damages suffered by anyone who is bitten by a guest’s dog while on Garden property.
- Pet owners must clean up after their dog. Pet owners must pay close attention and properly pick up and dispose of dog waste before leaving the Garden.
- Please use discretion where you permit your dog to urinate. Many of the Garden’s plants can be damaged by dog urine.
- Dogs are not permitted in plant beds, in the lake, or inside the Stickwork sculpture located in the Great Lawn.
- Only dogs and their owners are permitted within the Garden during advertised hours.
- No other animals (domesticated or not) may enter.
- Mounts Botanical Garden reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog if necessary.
You’ll find some great spots around the garden for fun photos with your fur baby! If you post pictures, please use #MountsBotanicalGarden and we’ll share!