Explore the Amazing and Wicked Wonders of MBG!
Your kiddos can be super Garden Explorers! Our camp offers science-based FUN for ages 7 to 11.
We have two weeks to choose from… select one, or send your child to both weeks so they can build on their skills! Camp activities will take place both outside and inside. Campers will have access to cool, safe, inside space when needed due to excessive heat or in the event of rain.
- Become a wetlands water quality specialist by learning how to catch and identify macroinvertebrates in our beautiful Lake Orth.
- Become a budding soil scientist by getting a close-up, dirty-hands look at the properties of mud.
- Become a blooming horticulturist by discovering the wicked, dangerous, stinky, deceptive and downright incredible adaptations plants have developed to help them to survive.
- Become a botanist-to-be by attending a dissection lab for an inside look at the fascinating structures in seeds and flowers.
- Become an aspiring agriculturalist by touring our edible gardens, and learning how to grow and nurture tasty fruits and vegetables.
Week 2: July 25-29
- Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm
- $250 for MBG Members; $290 for future members
- $50 for optional Extended Care (covers 8-9 am and 3-4 pm)
What Campers Should Bring
- A refillable water bottle
- A healthy lunch
- We also suggest a hat, sunscreen and bug repellant.
What MBG Provides
- Materials for all activities
- Water for refilling bottles
Camp registration will be limited to 20 participants.
Questions? Please email Diane Robaina, Associate Director of Youth Programs & Schools, DRobaina@pbcgov.org or call 561-233-1689.