Garden of Lights
December 23 @ 6:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:30 pm, repeating until December 23, 2021
Reconnect with Magic
The December holiday highlight of our 2021-2022 Season of Awe, Wonder and Reconnecting is Garden of Lights, which runs for 20 sparkling evenings.
Visitors of all ages will enjoy discovering the magic of Mounts at night as thousands of jewel-toned lights illuminate and amplify the lush tropical foliage, majestic trees and signature gardens along an easy-to-follow walkway.
December 18th is 80’s Night! Come dressed in your totally rad 80’s attire and rock out with us to 80’s music in the “SoFlo Snow.”
Dates and Tickets
December 1-23, 2021
Tuesday-Sunday, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (last entry at 8 p.m.); closed on Monday.
- Ticket sales open November 22nd.
- FREE for MBG members (free tickets must be reserved in advance using the “Buy Tickets” button below)
- $15 adults
- $12 seniors, college students and military with ID
- $7 ages 6-17
- Free for children under 6
- Nightly attendance is being limited.
- Tickets are date specific and must be purchased online, in advance, to secure your date.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Thanks to our Garden of Lights Sponsors
Randy & Rebecca Doane
Flora Borealis Sponsors
Mr. & Mrs. John Pew
Southern Lights Sponsor