Winter 2023 Plant-A-Palooza
February 11, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until February 12, 2023
Connect and Collect for your Garden
Make your gift, garden and landscaping lists and join us for our big fall plant sale! Shop for a wide variety of ornamentals, orchids, succulents, aroids, cactus, bonsai, butterfly/native plants, hoyas, shrubs, fruit & flowering trees, herbs, garden accessories, baskets, fine crafts, and much more.
The MBG Nursery and Garden Thrift Shop will be open with a great selection of plants and unique treasures for your home and garden.
General Sale Information:
Saturday, February 11th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Members’ preview, 8:00-9:00 am
Last entry at 3:30 pm
Sunday, February 12th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Last entry at 2:30 pm
Ticket Information for Nonmembers:
- Tickets: $15 (adults); $12 (seniors 65+, college students and military with ID); $7 (ages 6-17); free for children under 6 and AHS Reciprocal Admission Program members (please purchase at the gate and show membership card).
- Your ticket is good for either Saturday or Sunday.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Gate admissions are by CREDIT/DEBIT card ONLY; no cash.
Information for Members:
- Plant sale admission is FREE for all Garden members.
- Members have Early Access on Saturday only, starting at 8:00 am.
- PLEASE have your membership card ready when you arrive at the gate. This will save us lots of time!
- If your membership has expired, PLEASE renew before the sale! CLICK to renew.
- If you have not yet received your card, the membership receipt emailed to you after purchase will work for entry.
SAMPLE LIST of Previous Vendors/Artisans*
- A One Stop Garden Shop (flowers, vines, gardening decor)
- BACTRA Orchid Benches
- Bonsai Brothers (Bonsai trees, pots, soil, fertilizer)
- Bromeliad Society
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Conrad-Sunrise Chapter of the American Hibiscus Society
- Cool Roses
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Direct Floral (airplants, bromeliads, succulents, gardenias, seasonal blooming plants, palms, calatheas, alocasias, cactus)
- D.R. Bates (Florida native plants, exotics and herbs)
- Fantastic Ferns (assorted house plants and tree ferns)
- Florida Carnivorous Gardens (assorted carnivorous and other plants, ceramic plants, metal garden insects)
- FNGLA, Palm Beach County
- Freund Flowering Trees (tropical flowering trees, shrubs, vines, citrus, natives, fragrant & rare plants)
- Gardens Gone Wire (wire plant stands, hanging baskets, whimsical metal yard art, vintage garden items)
- Gardino Nursery (fragrant & rare plants, flowering shrubs & trees, hoyas, orchids, pre-bonsai plants, succulents)
- Go Tropical Plants
- Greenhouse Orchids (orchids, mounting kits, bamboo containers, coconut hangers)
- Hoya Plants
- Jesse Durko’s Nursery (Flowering trees, butterfly plants, natives, aroids, palms, cycads, and other Florida friendly tropicals)
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- The Jungle Design (calatheas, dracaena, anthurium, philodendron, ficus and other ornamentals)
- Land & Sea by Sky (wood art)
- Laurel Orchids (orchids and desert rose)
- Leaf Gardens (amorphophallua, gonatopus and other aroids)
- Liquid Gold Honey (local raw organic honey, bee pollen concentrate, bee products)
- Lochness Nursery (Plumeria)
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U Flowers and Plants (pitcher plants, venus flytraps, sarracenia, rex begonia, shade and exotic plants)
- Mac’s Orchids (orchids and hybrids)
- Marcus Coconut Arts & Crafts
- Maria Montesdeoca Orchids
- Mounts Botanical Nursery (ornamentals, natives, butterfly plants, herbs, succulents, ground covers, shrubs)
- Native Choice Nursery (Florida native plants)
- Nest Inn Birdhouse Studio (cedar bird and butterfly houses)
- Olena’s Design (crocheted tea cozies, toys, plushes and other gifts)
- Owl’s Nest (orchids and tropicals)
- Palmera Plants (aroids and epiphytes)
- Peter’s Crotons & Cordylines (crotons and Hawaiian Ti Plants)
- Plants by Smitty (Vietnamese pottery, exotic plants, head planters)
- Quest Orchids (cattleyas, vandas, orchid arrangements)
- Red Hawk Nursery (orchids and ferns)
- Southern Native Nursery (butterfly plants, native plants & trees)
- Spencer’s Jupiter Farms Road Nursery (palms, ferns, alocasia, ornamentals, vanilla)
- Tropical Bamboo Nursery
- White Trail at Hideaway Farm (David Austin Roses, hybrid tea roses, Florida hybrid lavender, native ornamentals, butterfly plants)
- Xain’s World (fruit trees and aroids)
- Ying Zhou Ceramics (handmade Ikebana flower pottery)
*Participating vendors will be confirmed by late January.