January 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Yoga Nidra (also known as yogic sleep) is a powerful healing and relaxation practice of self-care for your mind, body, and spirit.
Practicing Yoga Nidra can improve your sleep, reduce anxiety, release tension, and deepen your awareness; allowing you to connect with your authentic self.
Yoga Nidra is a deeply centering experience and a perfect way to start a busy day! This class will be held inside the Exhibit Hall, no physical yoga or meditation experience is necessary. Class will be led by Certified Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Heather Berg.
Saturday, January 29th, 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Class fee is $14 for MBG members; $20 for nonmembers
- Registration is required; class size is limited to 20 adults.
- Bring a Yoga mat and/or towel and water
Here are some tips for the best experience:
- Come a bit early, so you are relaxed and not frazzled from your drive.
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a pair of socks or a light shirt to keep you warm
- Bring a towel or small pillow to support your neck or back if you have trouble lying on a mat.