Restrictions Due to COVID-19
Photography/Videography permits are currently not being issued. This restriction is in place until further notice.
Photographs are a wonderful way to capture the beauty of Mounts Botanical Garden of Palm Beach County. We encourage Garden visitors and amateur photographers to take photos for their personal use and enjoyment and to share them on social media. If you use #MountsBotanicalGarden, especially in Instagram, we may re-post your beautiful Garden photo. We love sharing great photos by our visitors!
Staged or Commercial Photography/Videography
If you are planning to shoot staged photos/video for any purpose other than strictly personal (i.e., pre-wedding, event, birthday, engagement, commercial use, etc.) you must make a reservation in advance, as staged sessions do impact Garden visitors.
To schedule a photo/video shoot, please call our office at 561-233-1757 to reserve your date(s), be advised of Garden usage fee(s), and to discuss your specific needs. You will need to submit a Photography Approval Application with your fee to the Mounts Botanical Garden office at least two weeks in advance of your photography session.
For wedding ceremonies or other special occasions scheduled at the Garden visitors are welcome to take photographs during their rental time at no additional fee.
- Remain on the pathways and grassy turf at all times. Do not stand in planting beds or on benches. Do not stand in fountains or pools.
- Do not disturb or remove plants, plant labels or containers.
- Do not block access to the entrance, walkways, pathways, or garden areas that are in use by others.
- To keep walkways and pathways accessible and safe for all, please do not blocks paths with camera tripods.
- If a photographer is asked by another visitor not to take pictures of that person, or others accompanying that person, the request must be honored to protect personal rights of privacy. If a picture has already been taken, it should be deleted upon request.
Examples of Photography Shoots at the Garden
Justin Alexander Weddings