A Sale for Each Season
Attendees can shop for a wide variety of ornamentals, orchids, succulents, cactus, bonsai, butterfly/native plants, shrubs, fruit trees, herbs, garden accessories, baskets, fine crafts, and much more.
The MBG Nursery and Garden Thrift Shop are open during plant sales with a great selection of often hard-to-find plants, including Florida natives, ornamentals, ground covers, herbs, succulents, shrubs, small trees and unique treasures for your home and garden.
All Plant Sales are ticketed and include full Garden admission. Ticket prices: $15 for adults; $12 for seniors 65+, college students and military with ID; $7 for ages 6 to 17; children under 6 are free. Garden members always get FREE admission… NOW is a great time to JOIN the MBG Family!
- Fall Plant-A-Palooza — 1st full weekend of November with 60-80 vendors.
- Winter Plant-A-Palooza — 2nd weekend of February with 40-60 vendors.
- Spring Plant-A-Palooza — last full weekend of April with 60-80 vendors.
- Summer Exotics & Orchids Sale — 3rd weekend of September with 30-40 vendors.
- Palm & Cycad Sales, presented by the Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society, are typically held in October and April.
CLICK to be re-directed to our EVENTS CALENDAR, where you’ll find details on upcoming sales.
Sample List of Vendors and Artisans (not all participate with every sale):
- A One Stop Garden Shop (flowers, vines, gardening decor)
- BACTRA Orchid Benches
- Bonsai Brothers (Bonsai trees, pots, soil, fertilizer)
- Bromeliad Society
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Conrad-Sunrise Chapter of the American Hibiscus Society
- Cool Roses
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Direct Floral (airplants, bromeliads, succulents, gardenias, seasonal blooming plants, palms, calatheas, alocasias, cactus)
- D.R. Bates (Florida native plants, exotics and herbs)
- Fantastic Ferns (assorted house plants and tree ferns)
- Florida Carnivorous Gardens (assorted carnivorous and other plants, ceramic plants, metal garden insects)
- FNGLA, Palm Beach County
- Freund Flowering Trees (tropical flowering trees, shrubs, vines, citrus, natives, fragrant & rare plants)
- Gardens Gone Wire (wire plant stands, hanging baskets, whimsical metal yard art, vintage garden items)
- Gardino Nursery (fragrant & rare plants, flowering shrubs & trees, hoyas, orchids, pre-bonsai plants, succulents)
- Go Tropical Plants
- Greenhouse Orchids (orchids, mounting kits, bamboo containers, coconut hangers)
- Hoya Plants
- Jesse Durko’s Nursery (Flowering trees, butterfly plants, natives, aroids, palms, cycads, and other Florida friendly tropicals)
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- Johns Jungle African Market Baskets
- The Jungle Design (calatheas, dracaena, anthurium, philodendron, ficus and other ornamentals)
- Land & Sea by Sky (wood art)
- Laurel Orchids (orchids and desert rose)
- Leaf Gardens (amorphophallua, gonatopus and other aroids)
- Liquid Gold Honey (local raw organic honey, bee pollen concentrate, bee products)
- Lochness Nursery (Plumeria)
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U Flowers and Plants (pitcher plants, venus flytraps, sarracenia, rex begonia, shade and exotic plants)
- Mac’s Orchids (orchids and hybrids)
- Marcus Coconut Arts & Crafts
- Maria Montesdeoca Orchids
- Mounts Botanical Nursery (ornamentals, natives, butterfly plants, herbs, succulents, ground covers, shrubs)
- Native Choice Nursery (Florida native plants)
- Nest Inn Birdhouse Studio (cedar bird and butterfly houses)
- Olena’s Design (crocheted tea cozies, toys, plushes and other gifts)
- Owl’s Nest (orchids and tropicals)
- Palmera Plants (aroids and epiphytes)
- Peter’s Crotons & Cordylines (crotons and Hawaiian Ti Plants)
- Plants by Smitty (Vietnamese pottery, exotic plants, head planters)
- Quest Orchids (cattleyas, vandas, orchid arrangements)
- Red Hawk Nursery (orchids and ferns)
- Southern Native Nursery (butterfly plants, native plants & trees)
- Spencer’s Jupiter Farms Road Nursery (palms, ferns, alocasia, ornamentals, vanilla)
- Tropical Bamboo Nursery
- White Trail at Hideaway Farm (David Austin Roses, hybrid tea roses, Florida hybrid lavender, native ornamentals, butterfly plants)
- Xain’s World (fruit trees and aroids)
- Ying Zhou Ceramics (handmade Ikebana flower pottery)
Your Safety is our Priority
Mounts Botanical follows all Palm Beach County health and safety policies.
Plant Sales are presented by the nonprofit, Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden.
Sponsored in part by The Board of County Commissioners, the Tourist Development Council and the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County. Mounts Botanical Garden is part of the Palm Beach County Cooperative Extension Department, in partnership with the University of Florida.