Mounts Botanical Garden presents two major plant sales each year in the spring and fall and a smaller sale in the summer. Both large sales include a wide variety of ornamentals, orchids, succulents, cactus, bonsai, butterfly/native plants, shrubs, fruit trees, herbs, garden accessories, baskets, fine crafts, and much more. The summer sale features orchids, exotics, crafts, orchid supplies, and accessories.
The MBG Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop are open during plant sales with a great selection of starter plants, shrubs, small trees and unique treasures for your home and garden.
All sales are ticketed and include full Garden admission. Ticket prices vary depending on current Garden exhibits.
The Plant-A-Palooza Spring Plant Sale is the last weekend of April and typically has 60-80 vendors.
The Shady Affair Exotic Plants & Orchids Sale is the third weekend of September and typically has 30-40 vendors.
The Plant-A-Palooza Fall Plant Sale is the first weekend of November and typically has 60-80 vendors.
Sample List of Vendors and Artisans:
- Atizana Inspired (hand-crafted Haitian metal wall art)
- Bactra Orchid Benches
- Bonsai Brothers
- Bromeliad Society of the Palm Beaches
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Cool Roses
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Direct Floral
- D.R. Bates (Florida native plants)
- Elena Metzkes (air plants, hoyas, staghorn ferns, wood for mounting)
- Enchanted Garden Society
- Fantastic Ferns
- Florida Carnivorous Gardens
- Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Assoc. (FNGLA)
- Freund Flowering Trees
- Gardens Gone Wire
- Gardino Nursery
- Go Tropical Plants
- Greater Palm Beach Rose Society
- Greenhouse Orchids
- Johanna Kitson (begonias, bromeliads, ferns, aroids, euphorbias)
- Jesse Durko’s Nursery
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- Johns Jungle African Market Baskets
- Land and Sea by Sky (Lee Sky – wood turnings, coral art by Cindy)
- Laurel’s Orchids
- Leaf Gardens (amorphophallua, gonatopus and other aroids)
- Lochness Nursery
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U
- Mac’s Orchids
- Magic Nursery (citrus, mango, desert rose, medicinal)
- Marcus Coconut Arts & Crafts
- Master Gardeners
- Mounts Botanical Nursery
- Mounts Botanical Satellite Gift Shop
- My Garden Connection
- Nest Inn Bird House Studio
- Olena’s Design (crocheted tea cozies, toys, plushes and other gifts)
- Orchid Arrangements by Maria (orchids and hoyas)
- Orchid Society of the Palm Beaches
- Owl’s Nest
- Palmera Plants
- Peter’s Crotons & Cordylines
- Plants by Smitty (Vietnamese pottery, plants, head planters)
- Quest Orchids
- Red Hawk Nursery
- Southern Native Nursery
- Spencer’s Jupiter Farms Road Nursery
- Spring Lake Tropicals
- Tim Carter Woodturning (hand-crafted bowls, turntables, hollow forms, urns)
- Tropical Bamboo Nursery
- Wax Wing Woodshop (Noah Garbarino – hand-crafted, Japanese-style planters)
- Xain’s World
- Yellow Green Exotic Garden (cacti, succulents, tropical foliage)
- Ying Ceramics (handmade Ikebana flower pottery)
Your Safety is our Priority
Mounts Botanical follows all Palm Beach County Covid policies.
Plant Sales are presented by the nonprofit, Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden.
Sponsored in part by The Board of County Commissioners, the Tourist Development Council and the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County. Mounts Botanical Garden is part of the Palm Beach County Cooperative Extension Department, in partnership with the University of Florida.