The January 28th Body Flex Class is SOLD OUT. CLICK to select another week.
Get Back to Our Senses Series
Mounts Botanical is launching 2021 with two new, outdoor series, each running for 5 weeks. Let’s get back to our senses!
Series 1: Invigorating Body Flex (Thursdays, 1/28-2/25)
Come raise your energy level, work on your balance, strengthen muscles and core while having fun in our beautiful surroundings. Find joy in getting out and moving your body in a safe environment. Each week we will be in a different part of the Garden. Body Flex classes will be led by certified fitness/yoga instructor, Hegina Rodrigues.
Each class is limited to the first 10 people to register.
- Thursdays, January 28th through February 25th.
- 9:00 am; classes are each 45 minutes.
- Meet at the front entrance; instructor will take the group through the Garden to the class location.
- Fee is $15 per class, which includes full Garden admission.
The benefits of Body Flex low impact aerobic exercises:
- Safe and effective for increasing range of motion with low impact, entire body movement
- Alleviates stress and pressure on your joints
- Focuses on balance and stretching while bringing awareness to the breath
- Engages the brain and boosts your overall energy
- Designed for adults of any age and level of ability.
- Limit of 10 people per class; participants will be spaced for social distancing.
- Wear sneakers or good walking shoes and bring water.
- Chairs will be available.
- Rain location is the Portico in the Hutcheson Agricultural Complex.
Series 2: Get Back to Our Senses Guided Walks (Fridays, 1/29-2/26)
CLICK for information on this series!
Your Safety is our Priority
- We are gradually adding reduced capacity, in-person events and programs to our calendar.
- Face coverings are required for all participants at in-person events and programs.
- Individuals at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (including older adults and vulnerable people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) should avoid in-person events and gatherings at this time.