The west end of the Garden will be filled with an amazing selection of orchids and exotic plants from more than 30 of South Florida’s premier vendors.
You’ll find dazzling orchids, begonias, bromeliads, ferns, hoyas, aroids, garden art, baskets, and much more!
Saturday, September 18th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Sunday, September 19th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Cost: $10 (general); $5 (children ages 5-12); includes full Garden admission.
Purchase tickets at the gate.
Garden members always get FREE admission to plant sales… NOW is a great time to JOIN the MBG Family!
Come Meet Our Vendors!*
- Atizana Inspired (hand-crafted Haitian metal wall art)
- Birds ‘N Squirrels (windchimes, garden art)
- Bonsai Brothers
- Bromeliad Society of the Palm Beaches
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Charlotte’s Garden
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Direct Floral
- Fantastic Ferns
- Florida Carnivorous Gardens
- Freund Flowering Trees
- Gardens Gone Wire
- Gardino Nursery
- Greenhouse Orchids
- Hoya Plants
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- Johns Jungle African Market Baskets
- Jungle Design
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U (Pitcher Plants and Begonias)
- Mac’s Orchids
- Olena’s Design
- Orchid Arrangements by Maria (orchids and hoyas)
- Orchid Society of the Palm Beaches
- Palmera Plants
- Quest Orchids
- R&R Orchids
- Red Hawk Nursery
- Spring Water Orchids
- Xain’s World
- Yellow Green Exotic Garden
- Ying Ceramics (handmade Ikebana flower pottery)
*This is a partial list; others are still confirming.