What is GivingTuesday?
Created in 2012, GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. GivingTuesday is meant to inspire giving, connection and healing.
MBG Celebrates Family and Friends
We’re celebrating the importance of Family and Friends all month, beginning with GivingTuesday on December 1st. Our goal is to grow our Family & Friends Membership base by 100 members!
With that in mind, we invite you to JOIN, RENEW, or GIVE A GIFT of our Family & Friends Membership. For just $75 you can give yourself and others the Gift of Natures Treasures and Tranquility.
Purchase on GivingTuesday, December 1st and receive 2 Garden Admission Gift Tickets to share!
Your Membership Supports the Garden
More than ever, your membership contribution is critical toward achieving our mission to Inspire and Educate through Nature. The Garden is sustained through a public-private partnership between Palm Beach County and the nonprofit Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden. This partnership directly supports broad education initiatives, exhibits and programs, capital projects, and the maintenance required to care for our 14-acre collection of 25 display gardens. Membership is a cornerstone of Mounts Botanical.
The Benefits of a Family & Friends Membership
As a $75 Family & Friends Member of the Garden, your benefits cover 2 adults and up to 2 children or grandchildren under the age of 18.
- Free Garden and Plant Sale admission
- Free or discounted registrations to events, workshops and other programs
- A 10% discount on Nursery and Gift Shop purchases
- Member-exclusive opportunities
- Member-exclusive, bi-monthly emails chock full of news to use, tips and activities to try
- Advance notice of events and programs
- Advance access to the Leaflet magazine
- Free admission to over 340 public gardens nationwide through the Reciprocal Admissions Program of the American Horticultural Society (www.ahsgardening.org/rap)
CLICK to Join, Renew or Gift a Membership.
The Friends of The Mounts Botanical Garden, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) registered non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. A copy of the official registration (Registration #CH9858) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free, 1-800-435-7352 within the State of Florida, or online at https://www.freshfromflorida.