The members-only “On the Road Tour: Raisin’ Cane” is SOLD OUT for Thursday, March 7th.
This tour was limited to the first 50 people to R.S.V.P.
The group will travel to Clewiston for an exclusive, custom tour which includes:
- Bus pick-up and return (meet at Mounts Botanical Garden)
- A behind the scenes look at sugarcane harvesting and processing with a view of
- A tour of Southern Gardens Citrus, where you will learn about other area crops and vegetables that are harvested there.
- A history of Clewiston and U.S. Sugar with a great view of Lake Okeechobee, known for its bass fishing.
- A complimentary, home cooked, Southern lunch!
Stay connected for information on the next On The Road Tour!