Greetings to our Plant Sale vendors and artists; we’re excited to have you with us! We have transitioned to an all-digital approach to forms and payments.
Spring 2021 Plant Sale Dates/Times:
Saturday, April 24th, 9 am-4 pm (with 8:00 early entry for MBG Members only)
Sunday, April 25th, 9 am-3 pm
Vendor Booth Fees
Each fee includes a $10 security fee
10×10 space: $135
10×15 space: $197.50
10×20 space: $260
20×20 space: $450
NOTE: For other booth sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table Rentals (limited quantity):
$18 per table
Max of 2 tables per vendor
Registration and Payment
To make your payment:
- At the top of this page, just select your booth size and add it to the cart.
- If you need tables just click “Continue Shopping” from the cart and you’ll be brought back to this page.
- Select the number of tables and add to the cart.
- Final step is to check out!
- Payment deadline: Friday, April 9th, 2021
Vendor Safety Measures
The full list of safety measures are in the Rules & Regulations document. Please read!
Here are the highlights:
- Food vendors are not allowed at the Plant Sale. Sitting/gathering spots will be closed. The emphasis will encourage a quick “Shop and leave” process.
- Vendors and their staff will undergo mandatory temperature checks each day prior to set up and will be required to wear face coverings/face mask at all times. Temperature at time of entry, must be under 100.4 or no admittance. A wrist band will be given to the vendors and their staff each day to mark that they have been temperature checked. The wristband is to remain on at all times during set-up, during event, and breakdown.
- All vendor booths will be spaced apart 10 feet from one another. Booths will be positioned off the main path to reduce congestion. Booth setbacks will be 5’ – 6’ or more off the main path to allow sufficient physical separation from passersby and uncongested viewing of vendor items.
- All vendors will be encouraged to have customers/clients pre-order their products prior to the event. They’ll also be encouraged to design their booths toward exposure/contagion control and keeping the public and themselves safe.
- Booths must be set up with tables around perimeter with NO guests entering booth space; shopping must occur around perimeter of booth.
- Vendors will be encouraged to utilize social distance visual markers and employ acrylic shields.
- Vendors will be required to wipe down high-frequency areas, such as point-of- sales after each guest. They must also wipe down their tables and other equipment with sanitizing wipes before and after each Sale day, or more frequently as needed.
Note: There will be no indoor spaces available for vendors. We know there are vendors who normally are located indoors, but during this time we’re unable to utilize any indoor spaces for large crowds. We appreciate your understanding!