Make your gift, garden and landscaping lists and join us for the Spring 2021 Plant Sale, our BIGGEST sale of the season!
Shop for a wide variety of ornamentals, orchids, succulents, cactus, bonsai, butterfly/native plants, shrubs, fruit trees, herbs, garden accessories, baskets, fine crafts, and much more.
The MBG Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop will also be open with a great selection of plants and unique treasures for your home and garden.
Visitors can stroll and shop in a socially distanced, relaxed environment as booths will be well spaced for safety.
General Sale Information:
- Saturday, April 24th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm (Members’ preview 8:00-9:00 am)
- Sunday, April 25th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- The Entrance/Exit will be located at GATE 2 ONLY in the old DMV parking lot. The front entrance gate and back area gate will be closed.
- Event parking is located in the adjacent, old DMV lot and front entrance lot (there’s a pathway to Gate 2). No on-street parking.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Limited carry out assistance will be available, but we recommend you bring your own wagon or cart.
- There will be no food vendors.
Ticket Information for Nonmembers:
- Advance Tickets: $10 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Save time and money at the gate! Buy your tickets in advance!
- Advance ticket sales will close Friday, April 23rd at 12:00 pm.
- At the Gate: $12 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Credit card ONLY!
- Reciprocal Admission Program members are $5; must purchase at the gate and show membership card.
- Your ticket is good for either Saturday or Sunday.
- Tickets are non-refundable; if you are unable to use your ticket it may be used for Garden admission through 6/30/21.
Information for Members:
- Plant sale admission is FREE for all Garden members.
- Members have Early Access on Saturday only, starting at 8:00 am.
- PLEASE have your membership card ready when you arrive at the gate. This will save us lots of time!
- If your membership has expired, PLEASE renew before the sale! CLICK to renew or call 561-233-1796.
- If you have not yet received your card, the membership receipt emailed to you after purchase will work for entry.
Nearly 60 Participating Vendors and Artisans!
- Atizana Inspired (hand-crafted Haitian metal wall art)
- Bactra Orchid Benches
- Bonsai Brothers
- Bromeliad Society of the Palm Beaches
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Cool Roses
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Direct Floral
- D.R. Bates (Florida native plants)
- Elena Metzkes (air plants, hoyas, staghorn ferns, wood for mounting)
- Enchanted Garden Society
- Fantastic Ferns
- Florida Carnivorous Gardens
- Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Assoc. (FNGLA)
- Freund Flowering Trees
- Gardens Gone Wire
- Gardino Nursery
- Go Tropical Plants
- Greater Palm Beach Rose Society
- Greenhouse Orchids
- Johanna Kitson (begonias, bromeliads, ferns, aroids, euphorbias)
- Jesse Durko’s Nursery
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- Johns Jungle African Market Baskets
- Land and Sea by Sky (Lee Sky – wood turnings, coral art by Cindy)
- Laurel’s Orchids
- Leaf Gardens (amorphophallua, gonatopus and other aroids)
- Lochness Nursery
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U
- Mac’s Orchids
- Magic Nursery (citrus, mango, desert rose, medicinal)
- Marcus Coconut Arts & Crafts
- Master Gardeners
- Mounts Botanical Nursery
- Mounts Botanical Satellite Gift Shop
- My Garden Connection
- Nest Inn Bird House Studio
- Olena’s Design (crocheted tea cozies, toys, plushes and other gifts)
- Orchid Arrangements by Maria (orchids and hoyas)
- Orchid Society of the Palm Beaches
- Owl’s Nest
- Palmera Plants
- Peter’s Crotons & Cordylines
- Plants by Smitty (Vietnamese pottery, plants, head planters)
- Quest Orchids
- Red Hawk Nursery
- Southern Native Nursery
- Spencer’s Jupiter Farms Road Nursery
- Spring Lake Tropicals
- Tim Carter Woodturning (hand-crafted bowls, turntables, hollow forms, urns)
- Tropical Bamboo Nursery
- Wax Wing Woodshop (Noah Garbarino – hand-crafted, Japanese-style planters)
- Xain’s World
- Yellow Green Exotic Garden (cacti, succulents, tropical foliage)
- Ying Ceramics (handmade Ikebana flower pottery)
Your Safety is our Priority
- We are gradually adding reduced capacity, in-person events and programs to our calendar.
- Face coverings are required for all participants at in-person events and programs.
- Individuals at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (including older adults and vulnerable people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) should avoid in-person events and gatherings at this time.
The Spring 2021 Plant Sale is presented by the nonprofit, Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden.
Sponsored in part by The Board of County Commissioners, the Tourist Development Council and the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County. Mounts Botanical Garden is part of the Palm Beach County Cooperative Extension Department, in partnership with the University of Florida.