Attention garden enthusiasts! Our friends at the Wellington Garden Club are presenting “A Once in a Lifetime Tour of Deeridge Farms Gardens.”
Tickets are $100 per person and available exclusively at www.wellingtongardenclub.org. Advance sales only; TICKETS ARE LIMITED.
- Mobile guided tour of gardens and mini-farm on 68 acres in Wellington, Florida
- Tour a variety of gardens: Japanese, bromeliad and vegetable gardens, the orchid house and much more
- Access to the grounds that are the location of the Palm bEach Masters, Deeridge Dergby and Palm Beach Open equestrian events
- Access to plant vendors offering a variety of plants, orchids and trees for sale
- Crafts created by garden club members that will be available for sale
- A chance to win an assortment of raffle prizes (raffle tickets available for purchase)
- Complimentary refreshments
- Access to Master Gardeners to answer gardening questions
- Free parking on the property (please note: due to the nature of the garden trails, there is no handicap accessibility for this event.)
LEARN MORE about the tour.
The Wellington Garden Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This fundraiser will provide scholarships to local students for school or camp and give monetary support, along with member guidance, to benefit many local community projects.