EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
An MBG Membership is your Pass to Nature's Treasures and Tranquility.
More than ever, your membership contribution is critical toward achieving our mission to Inspire and Educate through Nature.
The Garden is sustained through a public-private partnership between Palm Beach County and the nonprofit Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden. This partnership directly supports broad education initiatives, exhibits and programs, capital projects, and the maintenance required to care for our 14-acre collection of 25 display gardens. Membership is a cornerstone of Mounts Botanical.
As a member of the Garden, you will receive free Garden admission, free or discounted registrations to events and programs, a 10% discount on Nursery and Gift Shop purchases, and many other exclusive benefits.
As a renewing member, you already know how valuable the Garden is to our community. In consideration of our nearly 3-month COVID-19 closure, we are extending renewed memberships by 2 months.
If you need assistance purchasing a Membership, please call the Membership Department at 561-233-1796.
All Mounts Botanical Members enjoy:
- Free Garden admission
- Free admission to the Spring and Fall Plant Sales and other special events in the Garden
- Members-only activities, including event and exhibit previews, special tours to other gardens and member appreciation events
- Discounts on classes, lectures, demonstrations and workshops
- 10% discount on Nursery and Gift Shop purchases
- Subscription to our Garden magazine, the Leaflet and to Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living
- Advance notification of upcoming programs and events by postcard and bi-monthly email reminders
- Member-only events
- Free admission to over 340 public gardens nationwide through the Reciprocal Admissions Program of the American Horticultural Society (www.ahsgardening.org/rap)
The Friends of The Mounts Botanical Garden, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) registered non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. A copy of the official registration (Registration #CH9858) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free, 1-800-435-7352 within the State of Florida, or online at https://www.freshfromflorida.
All above benefits for one adult
All above benefits for two adults and up to two children or grandchildren under age 18
All Family & Friends benefits plus:
Two tickets to Connoisseurs Garden Tour
All Garden Steward benefits plus:
Two admission passes
All Garden Lover benefits plus:
Four admission passes
All Garden Patron benefits plus:
Six admission passes
Two tickets to the Annual Spring Benefit
Invitations to VIP events