It’s Plant-A-Palooza time!
The nonprofit Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden is excited to announce the Fall 2020 Plant Sale, sponsored by FNGLA Palm Beach Chapter. Reimagined for today’s “new normal,” this sale marks the first event at the Garden since March 2020. Public health and safety are top priorities. We are adhering to Palm Beach County and CDC requirements and guidelines. The sale will be held at reduced capacity.
40 vendors, offering a wide range of plants, shrubs, trees, garden furniture & accessories, baskets, and fine crafts will be spread throughout the Garden. Visitors can stroll and shop in a socially distanced, relaxed environment while looking for Bonsai, bamboo, bromeliads, butterfly plants, citrus, ferns, Florida natives, flowering trees, ginger, heliconia, orchids & supplies, pitcher plants, plumeria, roses, succulents, vines and more!
The MBG Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop will also be open with a great variety of plants and unique treasures for your home and garden.
The Fall 2020 Plant Sale is sponsored by the Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA) Palm Beach Chapter. CLICK to learn more!
Special thanks to our friends at Art by Nature Garden Center in Palm Beach Gardens.
General Sale Information:
- Saturday, Nov. 7th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm (Members’ preview 8:00-9:00 am)
- Sunday, Nov. 8th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- The Entrance/Exit will be located at GATE 2 ONLY in DMV parking lot. The front entrance gate and back area gate will be closed.
- Event parking is in the DMV lot and front entrance lot (there’s a pathway to Gate 2). No on-street parking.
- Masks are mandatory; social distancing will be enforced.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Please bring your own wagon or cart; there will be no carry out assistance.
- Water will be available for purchase; there will be no food vendors.
Ticket Information for Nonmembers:
- Advance Tickets: $10 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Save time and money at the gate! Buy your tickets in advance!
- At the Gate: $12 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Credit card ONLY!
- Tickets are non-refundable; if you are unable to use your ticket it may be used for Garden admission through 1/31/21.
Information for Members:
- Plant sale admission is FREE for all Garden members.
- Members have Early Access on Saturday only, starting at 8:00 am.
- PLEASE have your membership card ready when you arrive at the gate. This will save us lots of time!
- If your membership has expired, PLEASE renew before the sale! CLICK to renew or call 561-233-1796.
- If you have not yet received your card, the membership receipt emailed to you after purchase will work for entry.
Participating Vendors and Artisans:
- Bonsai Brothers
- Bromeliad Society of the Palm Beaches
- Broward Orchid Supply
- Charlotte’s Garden (unique glass & metal garden art)
- Cool Roses
- D.R. Bates (Florida native plants)
- Fantastic Ferns
- Freund Flowering Trees (plus citrus, butterfly plants, vines)
- Gardens Gone Wire (vintage garden items & furniture)
- Go Tropical Plants
- Greater Palm Beach Rose Society
- Greenhouse Orchids
- J.G.’s Tropical Plants (heliconia and ginger)
- Jim-N-I Orchids
- Johns Jungle African Market Baskets
- Kazumi Gardens (Japanese kokedamas)
- Laurel’s Orchids
- Leaf Gardens (amorphophallua, gonatopus and other aroids)
- Lee Sky Spin Artist (woodturnings and more)
- Lochness Nursery (plumeria)
- Lucky Bamboo 4 U (pitcher plants & venus flytraps)
- Magic Nursery (citrus, mango, desert rose, medicinal)
- Marusca Gatto Glassworks
- Nest Inn Bird House Studio
- Orchid Treasurers Real Flower Jewelry
- Plants by Smitty (Vietnamese pottery, plants, head planters)
- Quest Orchids
- R & R Orchids
- Rustling Palms Studio (wood art, pens, kaleidoscopes, salt & pepper mills)
- Spring Lake Tropicals
- Tim Carter Woodturning
- Tropical Bamboo Nursery
- Yellow Green Exotic Garden (cacti, succulents, tropical foliage)
- Others to be confirmed!