Welcome to the Garden!
Discover our 14-acre tropical oasis, where you’ll find more than 5,000 species in our collection of tropical and sub-tropical plants.
Garden walkways are paved, providing easy access for all. Whether you’re planning an outing with family and friends, or just need an escape for yourself, Mounts Botanical is here to inspire, educate and surprise you with the wonders of nature.
May-October: Tuesday-Sunday, 9:00 am-3:00 pm (last entry at 2:00)
November-April: Tuesday-Sunday, 10:00 am-4:00 pm (last entry at 3:00)
Closed on Mondays and all Palm Beach County holidays.
Garden admission is $10 (general/ages 13 and up) and $5 (ages 5-12).
Mounts Botanical members receive free admission and must present their membership card. Memberships may be purchased online. CLICK to join our MBG Family!
Make the Most of Your Garden Visit
- For admission, gift shop and nursery purchases: credit/debit cards only; no cash.
- We suggest wearing sunscreen, bringing plenty of water and an umbrella to protect you from both the sun and rain.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Garden.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
CLICK for Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop information.
CLICK for Gift Shop information.
CLICK for information on scheduling a photography/videography session.
Mounts Botanical Office
We are open to visitors and welcome your return to our office. See Safety Commitment information below regarding face mask requirement. We highly recommend that you make an appointment with the person you are seeking for better efficiency and your convenience. Our staff members are frequently away from their offices, for reasons that include delivering educational workshops or making site visits at other locations. Contact 561-233-1757 for information and/or to make an appointment.
Discover the Palm Beaches
Extend your visit! CLICK for information on hotels and restaurants in the West Palm Beach area.
- Mounts Botanical Garden (MBG) follows all recommended policies issued by Palm Beach County, the Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County, and the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers.
- Effective August 2, 2021, face masks are required for ALL people (regardless of vaccination status) working or visiting Palm Beach County buildings, which include all the buildings on our campus.
- Heightened sanitization protocols have been implemented to protect employees and visitors, including increased frequency of sanitization efforts for high-touch areas, hand sanitizer stations in every building, and postings of relevant COVID-related safety signage.
Mounts Botanical Garden of Palm Beach County is located at 531 N. Military Trail. The Garden is directly across the street from Palm Beach International Airport, on the west side of Military Trail,between Southern Blvd. and Belvedere Road.
From Florida’s Turnpike
Take the Okeechobee Blvd. exit east to Military Trail. Turn right and go south on Military Trail 1 1/4 miles to Mounts Botanical Garden. The Garden will be on your on your right, across from the Palm Beach International Airport.
Take the Southern Blvd. exit west to Military Trail. Turn right and go north on Military Trail 1/2 mile to Mounts Botanical Garden on your left, across from the Palm Beach International Airport.
A parking lot is located at the front of Mounts Botanical Garden. There is no charge for parking. Additional parking for special events is available at the adjacent, former DMV lot.