Welcome to the Garden!
Mounts Botanical Garden (MBG) follows all recommended policies issued by Palm Beach County, the Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County, and the CDC to ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers.
For an enjoyable experience and to maintain your safety and ours, it is important we all comply with the following Garden policies and guidelines. Please make yourself familiar with these ahead of your visit.
Make the Most of Your Garden Visit
- VIEW our Safety Guidelines.
- Garden hours: Tuesday-Sunday, 9 am to 3 pm (last entry at 2:00 pm); closed on Mondays and all PBC observed holidays.
- Gift Shop hours are Tuesday-Sunday, 9 am to 2:30 pm.
- Members must present their membership card for free admittance to the Garden.
- For nonmembers, Garden admission is $10 general (ages 13 and up); and $5 (children ages 5-12).
- Contactless purchase with credit/debit cards only; no cash.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- CLICK for Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop information.
- Online purchase of Memberships is encouraged, but purchase at the gate with credit/debit cards is available.
- We suggest wearing sunscreen, bringing plenty of water and an umbrella to protect you from both the sun and rain.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Garden.
Mounts Botanical Office
- Face coverings are required to enter the MBG Office.
- Signage outside the Office will direct visitors to call the main number for inquiries and/or to schedule appointments with staff members.
- Full-time and part-time staff members and contractors will undergo mandatory temperature screenings through the Cooperative Extension Service.
- All photography and videography sessions must be scheduled in advance. CLICK for information.
- The UF/IFAS Master Gardener Help Desk in the Mounts Auditorium remains closed until further notice.
Events & Programs
- We are gradually adding reduced capacity, in-person events and programs to our calendar.
- Face coverings are required for all participants at in-person events.
- Individuals at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (including older adults and vulnerable people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) should avoid in-person events and gatherings at this time.