Have fun and learn while helping Mounts Botanical Garden of Palm Beach County grow – become a Mounts volunteer! Whether you like getting your hands in the soil, like the excitement of working special events or prefer office work, there are volunteer opportunities for every interest.
- Horticultural volunteers help in all aspects of garden maintenance, from planting and grooming to maintaining plant records. Learn while you work hands-on!
- Special Event volunteers work with the public or behind the scenes to support our exciting special events, including the finest plant sales in Florida, action- and information-filled children’s events, fundraising events and more. Help with decorations, collecting admissions, supervising children’s games and crafts, or answering the public’s questions about the Garden.
- Membership volunteers support the Garden by pitching in with membership activities, including bulk mailings, copying, data entry, and other office work.
Apply to Join the Mounts Volunteer Team:
- You must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer at Mounts Botanical Garden.
- An online Volunteer Application must be completed. CLICK to apply.
- Once the application is received and reviewed, an interview is scheduled. Please be patient, as volunteer interviews are scheduled on a quarterly basis.