The nonprofit Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden is excited to announce a NEW Winter Plant Sale for 2021! Public health and safety are top priorities; we are adhering to Palm Beach County and CDC requirements and guidelines. The sale will be held at reduced capacity; we expect 40-50 vendors to participate and all vendors will be located outside throughout the Garden.
Shop for a wide range of plants, shrubs, trees, garden accessories, and fine crafts. Visitors can stroll and shop in a socially distanced, relaxed environment as booths will be well spaced for safety. The MBG Nursery and Vintage Thrift Shop will also be open with a great variety of plants and unique treasures for your home and garden.
General Sale Information:
- Saturday, February 6th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm (Members’ preview 8:00-9:00 am)
- Sunday, February 7th, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- The Entrance/Exit will be located at GATE 2 ONLY in the old DMV parking lot. The front entrance gate and back area gate will be closed.
- Event parking is located in the adjacent, old DMV lot and front entrance lot (there’s a pathway to Gate 2). No on-street parking.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Please bring your own wagon or cart; there will be no carry out assistance.
- There will be no food vendors.
Ticket Information for Nonmembers:
- Advance Tickets: $10 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Save time and money at the gate! Buy your tickets in advance!
- Advance ticket sales will close Friday, Feb. 5th at 5 pm.
- At the Gate: $12 (general/ages 13 and up); $5 (children ages 5-12) – Credit card ONLY!
- Reciprocal Admission Program members are $5; must purchase at the gate and show membership card.
- Your ticket is good for either Saturday or Sunday.
- Tickets are non-refundable; if you are unable to use your ticket it may be used for Garden admission through 4/30/21.
Information for Members:
- Plant sale admission is FREE for all Garden members.
- Members have Early Access on Saturday only, starting at 8:00 am.
- PLEASE have your membership card ready when you arrive at the gate. This will save us lots of time!
- If your membership has expired, PLEASE renew before the sale! CLICK to renew or call 561-233-1796.
- If you have not yet received your card, the membership receipt emailed to you after purchase will work for entry.
Vendors and Artisans Expected to Participate*:
A list of confirmed vendors will be posted after January 22nd.
Your Safety is our Priority
- We are gradually adding reduced capacity, in-person events and programs to our calendar.
- Face coverings are required for all participants at in-person events and programs.
- Individuals at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (including older adults and vulnerable people of all ages with certain underlying medical conditions) should avoid in-person events and gatherings at this time.